Last weekend Mommy had Youth Conference for our Stake. So Daddy, Landon and I thought that it would be fun to tag along.... Boy did we ever have an adventure...
The morning started off with an "easy" Hike to Ensign Peak...
Here I am at the top, I made it thanks to a lot of help from Daddy. I love riding on his shoulders.
Mommy carried Landon all the way up too. When we got to the top there was a surprise waiting for us...
POPSICLES!
It was pretty hot so Daddy decided to share his with Landon...
What do you think, did he like it?
He was so sad when it was all gone... He really wanted another one.
We then went to Temple Square and were location captains for the Youth as they participated in an Amazing Race...
Not a bad day, sitting in the shade enjoying the view of the Temple for three hours. So peaceful and beautiful. We really do "Love to see the Temple."
We made so many new friends while at Youth Conference. This is Mosiah... He was SOOOOO MUCH fun to hang out with. Mommy was hoping that he would be able to come over everyday and play to keep up entertained... but he has a real job. Bummer!
They had a BBQ for dinner at the park by our house. They let me have all of the leftover chips. UGHHHHHH, maybe I should have stopped after one bag!
Just chilling.
It was a long day for all of us, but it was so much fun to be with Mommy and Daddy and to see all of the Youth in our Stake. I can't wait until I am old enough to go to Youth Conference.
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big! They are so dang cute. We need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment