Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Halloween


This year for Halloween, I was kind of old enough to understand what was going on.  
Daddy and Mommy took me to a pumpkin patch to pick out my very own pumpkin.  It was so fun!


Where do I begin?


This pumpkin picking is exhausting.  Good thing we are almost done!


Too cute!


I was my favorite furry red monster for Halloween this year, ELMO.  We started out the week at a trunk or treat in our ward where I cleaned up in the candy department.  The next day we went to Daddy's office to trick or treat around the cubies.


After I was done I decided to do some of Daddy's work.  


Had to get a snack in the middle of the work cause it was so complicated


Hood off, this work is exhausting and making me sweat!
Daddy how do you do it all day long?

That code doesn't look right.  Here let me fix it... Mindy I hope that that helped!


The next morning we woke up early and carved our pumpkins.  Here I am cleaning out the mush. YUCK!


I drew on the face and mommy help me cut it out.


Oh Yeah, that is what I like!


Scary


It was rainy and cold so I only made it to three houses, but I was so good to knock and say treat, treat, treat!  None of that Trick stuff thank you!

3 comments:

the green's said...

So cute!!

Katrina and David said...

he keeps getting cuter & cuter!! Miss you guys!

Mindie said...

HA! I love it! You guys are AWESOME!