Mommy took me to the Utah Safe Kids Fair today. We had so much fun with my friends Talon and Rylee and their moms. We learned all about how to be safety kids... Here are some pictures from our big adventure. Hope you like them! I also got my first Tooth Brush... funny the Dentist was passing out candy to all of the kids as well. I wonder if they were hoping future cavities would be coming their way.
I learned that big harry spiders do not phase me one bit... Mommy was a bit creeped out and Daddy wanted to make sure that the spider wasn't hurt in the making of this picture. Mom thought for sure that dad would want to burn the bib and gauk gauk (pacifier)!
This was Bob the crime dog. Honestly he doesn't look that scary to me. His uniform was pretty awesome! Mom said he looks just like the dog from the movie Men in Black.
I decided that I really like Police motorcycles
because they are shiny and have cool flashing lights.
I am sitting in a Sheriffs Police Cruiser... I have a few more years of growing before my feet can even reach the peddles. Uncle "Officer" Trent would be so proud!
3 comments:
What a fun day! That looks like a really fun event! He's so lucky to have so many fun friends!
Aly, you are looking so great! And of course, Ashton is darling :) Looks like fun... except for the spider!
That was so much fun! That picture of Ashton and the spider turned out great. He will love to see that when he gets older!
Post a Comment