
I turned one month old today. Here are a few pictures of how much I have grown in one month. My Daddy says that my belly is almost as big as his... and YES My Dad is cooler than your Dad. My acid reflux is still giving me some difficulty, Dr. Bentley increased the medication which helped a bit. I am still not sleeping much and my belly makes lots of noises. All in all my first month on earth has been pretty great. I am a happy little guy when my stomach isn't giving me fits. I can grab my daddy's finger when he is holding me and mommy and I have been reading all of the great books everyone has given me. I can also hold my head up pretty well on my own when I am on my belly and being held up.


I am so cute!!!! And my belly does look as big as my dads. I think that it is just the way that I was sitting. Ok it is big because I love to eat all day and night. What can I say I take after my dad in so many ways.
3 comments:
He is so cute! I love that shirt!
He's got a belly just like his daddy.
I love the blog. Ashton is so darn cute. I'm sorry he has GERD, poor little guy. Luckily, he should grow out of it.
Andrea
Post a Comment